1. Black Friday offer applies to purchases of Eligible Foreign Cash Passport Currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD and THB; NZD is excluded) in store at participating Travel Money NZ stores, at the advertised exchange rate when loading a minimum amount of NZD equivalent as per the advertised tiers, directly into an Eligible Foreign Cash Passport currency. The up to $75 NZD equivalent amount will be deducted from the amount you pay at the time you load or reload your Cash Passport.
2. The Black Friday Saving tiers are:
- a. Load a minimum of $1000 NZD equivalent into an Eligible Foreign Currency and save $10
- b. Load a minimum of $1500 NZD equivalent into an Eligible Foreign Currency and save $25
- c. Load a minimum of $3000 NZD equivalent into an Eligible Foreign Currency and save $75.
4. Black Friday offer is only available at Travel Money NZ stores in New Zealand.
5. Black Friday offer in store at Travel Money Oz applies for all payment methods.
6. Black Friday applies to any new transactions made between 12AM AEDT 21 November 2023 to 12PM AEDT 27 November 2023.
7. Black Friday offer can only be redeemed once per customer during the offer period.
8. Travel Money NZ reserves the right to amend Eligible Currencies at any time without notice. Cash Passport rates cannot be discounted.
9. Travel Money NZ reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
10. Black Friday offer is available to customers for personal use only. Foreign currency wholesalers, other financial institutions or currency providers are not eligible for the offer. Travel Money NZ reserves the right to refuse transactions that they suspect are not for personal use.
11. The Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) and Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport Platinum”) are unsecured debt securities issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (“Issuer”). Cash Passport and Cash Passport Platinum are not guaranteed by the Issuer or any other entity. Before you make a decision to acquire a Cash Passport or Cash Passport Platinum, we recommend you read the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport facility which is available free of charge here. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant product available at Travel Money NZ's website and the Target Market Determination available at https://www.cashpassport.co.nz/media/227361/cash_passport_platinum_-_pds... before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Exchange rates for initial loads and subsequent reloads made using methods available via Travel Money NZ's website will be set at the prevailing exchange rate set out at Travel Money NZ's website at the time of your request, provided you settle the transaction within four hours. Different exchange rates apply for loads initiated using other methods. If you initiate a load or reload other than via Travel Money NZ's website, the exchange rate applied will be the prevailing exchange rate at the time the payment is processed and the funds are received into your facility.
Pay no foreign transaction fees on purchases when travelling, when you load your Travel Money NZ with one of 9 international currencies supported by the product, and transact in that same currency. Some merchants and ATM operators may charge their own fees and set their own limits. For more information on how exchange rates are set and applied, please see the Product Disclosure Statement.