Cash Passport™ – Campaign Terms & Conditions of Entry (“Conditions of Entry”)
1. The promoter is Mastercard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Limited of Level 3, Mastercard
House, 136 Customs Street West, Auckland, New Zealand (the “Promoter”). The Multi-currency
Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) and Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport
Platinum”) is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the
Travelex group. Cash Passport is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group or any other
2. The campaign commences at 12:01am NZST on 1 July, 2019 and closes at 11:59pm NZST on
1 September, 2019 inclusive (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period may be amended and
extended if advised by further notice. Taking part in this campaign constitutes acceptance of these
terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over. For every load or reload in
foreign currency of $100 (New Zealand Dollar equivalent) on a new or existing Cash Passport or Cash
Passport Platinum at participating stores or online at www.cashpassport.co.nz during the Promotion
Period (“Eligible Entrant”), the Eligible Entrant will receive one entry into a draw for the Prize (as
defined in paragraph 4). Entries are rounded down to the nearest $100 denomination.
4. There are two prizes to be won. Each prize consists of:
• One double pass to Rugby World Cup 2019™, match #4 on 21 September, 2019 at 6:45pm, New
Zealand vs South Africa at International Stadium Yokohama, Japan; and
• $3,000 NZD loaded to NZD currency wallet on the respective winner’s Cash Passport or Cash
5. The Prize does not include flights, accommodation, travel insurance or any other expenses in
relation to the travel to Rugby World Cup 2019™.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any specific terms and conditions associated with Rugby World
Cup 2019™ tickets, in which the Prize winners must separately comply with.
7. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors
(and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and
contractors) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, and of agencies and companies
associated with this campaign, are excluded from this campaign. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-
parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother,
step-sister or first cousin.
8. Eligible Entrants must not be in breach of any terms and conditions of this campaign or of the terms
and conditions of their relevant Cash Passport for the time period up to and including the
redemption of the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all transactions and
to determine whether a Prize winner has complied with these terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Decision of the Promoter is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
10. Any enquiries regarding the campaign should in the first instance be directed to the Promoter.
Travelex Cash Passport products are excluded from this campaign.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel or vary the campaign at any time. If the Promoter
cancels or varies the campaign, it is not liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage
whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation or variation and is not required to
conduct the campaign at any other time.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated. If a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated it will be forfeited
and no compensation will be payable.
13. A Prize winner may be liable to declare the Prize for tax purposes. The Promoter takes no
responsibility for any tax payable on the Prize. If any tax is payable on the Prize it is the sole
responsibility of the Prize winners.
14. If the Prize is not available for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves
the right to substitute a prize of similar theme and value and this will be at the Promoter’s sole
15. The Prize will be drawn on 3 September, 2019, at Mastercard, 72 Christie Street, St Leonards NSW
2065, Australia (“Draw”). The first 2 Eligible Entrants drawn will each win the Prize.
16. The Prize winners will be notified by the Promoter by phone or in writing using the details provided
by the Eligible Entrant between 4 and 6 September, 2019 and may also be notified by the Promoter
or branch or store from which they purchased their Cash Passport. The Prize winners must provide
the Promoter with their identification details, last 4 digits of their Cash Passport card number and
any other information required by the Promoter. If a Prize winner is not contactable within 1 week
of the Prize winners’ notification date or does not accept the Prize, the Promoter will re-draw for
another winner of that respective Prize at the same place as the original Draw.
17. If a Prize winner intends for a child to accompany them when using the Prize to Rugby World Cup
2019™, the child must be at least 12 years old and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over.
18. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during this campaign, it is the Eligible Entrant’s
responsibility to immediately notify the Promoter. A request to modify any information provided in
an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
19. The Prize winners’ name and other details may be used for promotions, marketing and publicity.
20. Cash Passport and Cash Passport Platinum are subject to the Cash Passport Product Disclosure
Statement and Terms and Conditions and Cash Passport Platinum Product Disclosure Statement and
Terms and Conditions respectively. By accepting the Prize, Eligible Entrants agree to be bound by the
relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Terms and Conditions and to satisfy any necessary
identification requirements. Fees and charges apply to the use of the Cash Passport and Cash
Passport Platinum and these are set out in the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Terms
and Conditions. Complete copies of each Product Disclosure Statement and Terms and Conditions,
including a full list of current fees and charges, are available at www.cashpassport.co.nz. All
applicable exchange rates, ATM fees or charges may be deducted from the total amount of funds on
the relevant Cash Passport at the time the relevant transaction is made. The Cash Passport and Cash
Passport Platinum are each valid for up to five (5) years but inactivity fees may apply after twelve
(12) months of non-usage of the relevant Cash Passport. The total residual fund of the relevant Cash
Passport may be withdrawn at any time and will incur a fee depending on the country of activity.
21. If for any reason, the Promoter is unable to run this campaign as planned, including tampering,
infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other
causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or otherwise affect the administration,
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this campaign, the Promoter may in its sole
discretion disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process, and cancel, terminate, modify
or suspend this campaign without prior notice, subject however to any written directions given
under applicable law.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or
for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this campaign, or for any
technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of
this campaign including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line, theft or destruction.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late or incorrect entries in this campaign.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss and damages) or for personal injury
suffered or sustained as a result of participating in this campaign or accepting the reward, except for
any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. You release and agree to keep the Promoter indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability
or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, our directors,
employees, agents and representatives arising out of your entry in this campaign or any claim by a
third party arising from an act or omission by you.
26. Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions
applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at
https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/tickettc-e/ or such other webpage as determined by Rugby
World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time), the tournament organiser (Japan Rugby 2019,
“JR2019”) and all applicable venue owner or operator rules and regulations to access Rugby World
Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of
accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that
he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL
and/or JR2019 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior
to receiving the prize.
27. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicize any
political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images
containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush
marketing or an abuse of Rugby World Cup , content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar,
offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or
reflects negatively upon either RWCL or Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges
that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
28. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or JR2019 (and
any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of
Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspect breach of any
terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or JR 2019 relating to the use of such tickets
and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
29. This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of RWCL. Accordingly, the Promoter is
responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCL
or any other persons involved in the staging of Rugby World Cup 2019 (including JR2019) and World
Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to
entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
30. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New Zealand.