1. The offer only applies to purchases of a new Cash Passport Platinumin store. Customer must present competitor's travel card to redeem.
2. Cash Passport Platinum rate cannot be discounted.
3.The offer is available at participating Travel Money NZ stores between 08/01/20 and 05/02/20. Bank transfers exluded from the offer.
4. The offer cannot be applied when purchasing foreign cash in store or online.
5.Travel Money NZ reserves the right to amend Eligible Currencies at any time without notice.
6.Travel Money NZ reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
7. The offer is available to customers for personal use only. Foreign currency wholesalers, other financial institutions or currency providers are not eligible for the offer. Travel Money NZ consultants reserve the right to refuse transactions that they suspect are not for personal use.
8.These terms were last updated on 20 January 2020.
The Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) and Cash Passport™ Platinum MasterCard® (“Cash Passport Platinum”) are unsecured debt securities issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. Cash Passport and Cash Passport Platinum are not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group or any other entity. Before you make a decision to acquire a Cash Passport or Cash Passport Platinum, we recommend you to read the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport facility which is available free of charge on the Cash Passport webste.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
* The exchange rates set out in this website apply to reload transactions that are booked on this website only and that are settled within four hours. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate. You will be notified of the exchange rate applicable before you confirm your transaction using a particular reload method. When you book a transaction and load NZD or a foreign currency directly onto your card, you will receive the exchange rate notified to you in the "Today's Exchange Rate for Direct Currency Loads" table. Where you conduct a purse to purse transfer and transfer funds already loaded on your card into another currency, you will receive a different exchange rate than when loading funds directly onto your card. You will be notified of the applicable exchange rate before you confirm your purse to purse transaction which may be less favourable than the rate displayed in the "Today's exchange rate for Direct Currency Loads" table. We will provide you with settlement instructions at the time you book a reload transaction. Different exchange rates will apply to card loads and reload transactions in our partner locations or to reload transactions that are conducted directly via Bank Transfer or Bill Payment (i.e. without booking an online transaction). For more information on how we set exchange rates please see the Terms and Conditions.
^ Some ATM operators may charge an additional withdrawal fee.
~ T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location