The promoter is Travel Money (NZ) Limited Co. No. 2095926 trading as Travel Money NZ, a New Zealand corporation with its registered office at C/- Darin Thacker, Level 2, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, 1010 (“Promoter”).
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligibility for Promotion” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry ("Eligible Entrants").
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 1 July 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30 June 2023 ("Promotion Period"). A Prize Winner will be drawn from the pool of Eligible Entrants once a month across the Promotion Period.
Eligibility for Promotion
5. Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
a. currently subscribe to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter OR sign up to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter either in person at any Promoter retail store or registering their details for the "Travel Money Club" via the subscription form on https://www.travelmoney.co.nz/subscribe and
b. remain subscribed to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion Period.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for early, late, lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites remain the responsibility of each eligible entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
9. An individual who complies with these eligibility requirements will receive one entry only in the Promotion.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
10. There will be one (1) Prize Winner per month selected from the Eligible Entrants across the Promotion Period.
11. The Prize Winner must be able to provide a current, valid New Zealand Passport or New Zealand Driver’s License to accept the prize.
12. The winners will be determined by random computer generated prize draw completed each month during the Promotion Period. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
13. The winning entrants will be drawn at 10:00am AEST on the fifth business day of each month.
14. The prize winners have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day (15 days from notification) at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
15. Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email and telephone (if available).
16. The winners will be announced on the Travel Money NZ website the next business day. Results will be published on www.travelmoney.co.nz
17. Eligible Entrants consent to the name of the winners being announced on the www.travelmoney.co.nz website and https://www.facebook.com/travelmoneynz/
18. The decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
19. The prize consists of one (1) Travel Money NZ Cash Passport loaded with $500 NZD equivalent into an Eligible Foreign Currency. This can be a load on an existing Cash Passport or used to purchase a new Cash Passport. Eligible Currencies are USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD and AED. NZD is excluded. There will be one (1) individual winner each month. The Prize Winner shall abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the prize as notified by the prize issuer.
20. The total value of the prize is $500 NZD equivalent across one (1) Cash Passport per month. Each winner's prize will be to the value of $500 NZD equivalent per month. The winner will be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
21. Winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
22. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Promoter. These terms and conditions can be found at https://www.travelmoney.co.nz/terms-of-use
23. The prize winners consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberator negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winners and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
25. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered. The winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
26. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
27. When promotion eligible entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s direct marketing they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that Eligible Entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email firstname.lastname@example.org. If Eligible Entrants opt out of receiving marketing at any time during the Promotional Period, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of Auckland, New Zealand.
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
31. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
32. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.
33. The Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) and Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport Platinum”) are unsecured debt securities issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (“Issuer”). Cash Passport and Cash Passport Platinum are not guaranteed by the Issuer or any other entity. Before you make a decision to acquire a Cash Passport or Cash Passport Platinum, we recommend you read the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport facility which is available free of charge here.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
34. These terms were last updated on 29 March 2023.