*Transfer speed varies depending on currency, source, and destination.
†Rate Beat Guarantee terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is offered by SendFX Pty Ltd ACN 617 647 220 (‘Send’). Send holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 509635) and is the issuer of the financial product offered under this promotion.
2. By taking up the Rate Beat Guarantee (‘the promotion’) you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the promotion as outlined below, as well as Send’s Terms and Conditions of service.
3. Send may amend the terms and conditions of the promotion or close the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
4. Send guarantees that it will beat any New Zealand competitors’ overall conversion price by NZD$1 or more, on any foreign currency traded, where the trade and client meet the eligibility and other requirements outlined under these terms and conditions.
PROMOTION PERIOD AND ELIGIBILITY
5. This promotion opens on 18/01/20201 at 09:00am AEDT and will continue until such time that Send, in its sole discretion, closes the promotion (‘the Promotion Period’).
6. This promotion is open to clients of Travel Money (NZ) Limited Co. No. 2095926 trading as Travel Money NZ that meet the following client and trade eligibility criteria:
a. the client must be registered with Send and comply with all requirements of holding an account as outlined in our Terms and Conditions;
b. the trade must be for NZD1,000 or more (or foreign currency equivalent);
c. the competing quote must include all fees, charges commissions, costs and margin charged by the competitor in order to ensure a true like for like comparison;
d. the competing quote must not be better than the inter-bank rate and beating the competing quote must not result in a loss to Send;
e. the promotion does not apply to already booked conversions – the promotion only applies before you agree a transaction with us and we will not cancel or amend an existing transaction;
f. the client complies with the terms and conditions of this promotion (including requirements for claiming below) and Send’s Terms and Conditions of service.
7. Send reserves its rights to refuse to register any client or cancel any trades pursuant to its Terms and Conditions.
8. This promotion is not transferable and is limited to the guarantee outlined above – no cash alternative is available.
9. As it is necessary for manual rate adjustment to occur, the promotion is open during Send’s business hours as amended from time to time (when our account managers can manually adjust the rates provided to you via phone). The promotion is not open to rates booked via our online portal.
10. Send reserves the right to verify the competing quote and refuse to beat the rate if it does not comply with these terms and conditions.
CLAIMING THE PROMOTION
11. In order to claim the promotion, the client must complete the following:
a. obtain an official written quote from a New Zealand foreign currency exchange provider. The quote must:
i. show the date and time of the quote;
ii. have been given to the client, and be accessible by the client;
iii. be available to complete the transaction on the date and time that the quote is given;
iv. be for the same amount and currency pair; and
v. display all fees, charges and costs applicable to obtain the rate; and
b. provide a screenshot of the quote to the client’s Send account manager within 1 hour of receiving the quote from the other provider and before booking any transaction with Send;
c. book the trade with their Send account manager via phone.
GENERAL ADVICE AND PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION
12. Any advice provided in respect of this promotion has been prepared without taking into account any clients’ objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice, all clients should consider whether it’s appropriate to them, in light of their objectives, financial situation or needs.
13. Before taking part in the promotion and making any decision in relation to the offered product, all clients should consider Send’s Terms and Conditions, Product Disclosure Statement, and Financial Services Guide, and consider whether participating in the promotion and completing a transfer with Send is in line with their own objectives, financial situations or needs.