The Travel Money FXperts
At Travel Money NZ, we are all about helping you make the most of your travel money. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, sending funds to a loved one travelling the world, looking for affordable travel insurance or a reliable travel money card - we aim to take the hassle out of organising your travel money needs.
When should you visit us?
- When you’re about to travel overseas or confused about travel money
- Need a travel money solution (cash vs card)
- Want to exchange currency with no fees or commission and get a Best Price Guarantee+
- Want destination costs, tips and ideas
- Want to discuss travel insurance covers that suit you
- When you need to send money overseas
- Need general travel money advice
With 20+ stores across New Zealand open late and on weekends, online orders available 24x7 and friendly phone service – we’re ready when you are.
No doubt we have the travel money solution for you too with 50+ currencies to buy/sell, travel money cards, international transfers and even travel insurance.
Want the best price? We’ve got you covered there too. No fees or commission means the rate you see on our board is the rate you get. No nasty surprises! Found a better price elsewhere? Then take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee+.
For expert advice and unbeatable customer service from New Zealand’s largest FX retailer, why wouldn’t you visit us? Proudly owned by Flight Centre Travel Group - one of the world’s largest travel businesses - you better believe travel is in our DNA!
Want to find out more about our company and history? Then check out the Travel Money Group website here.
Why are we better than your bank?
- We have 50+ foreign currencies available online and instore - this means less waiting or running around on your behalf to find the right currency for your trip
- We offer the best price on cash with our Best Price Guarantee
- We're open 7 days - late and on weekends in most of our stores
- We don't charge fees or commission on currency exchange*
- No international ATM fees on Multi-currency Cash Passport™
- No fees on Multi-currency Cash Passport™ when you load your card in a Travel Money NZ store
- Your bank knows everyday money - we know travel money
+Best Price Guarantee. *Cash and EFTPOS debit transactions only.
Why Travel Money NZ?