Time is precious. We get that. So when you visit us in store, there are some currencies we promise to have in stock. We call this our Cash Commitment.
And if we don’t have the currency available in store? Well, we’ll give you up to $100*.
Which currencies are covered by our Cash Commitment?
Our Cash Commitment currencies are:
- United States Dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Great British Pound (GBP)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Fijian Dollar (FJD)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
How Our Cash Commitment Works
- Visit any Travel Money NZ store and ask to buy one of the Cash Commitment currencies above.
- If the store doesn’t have the currency in stock, you’ll get to pick between a Cash Commitment Bonus or a Cash Commitment Voucher (details below).
Option 1: Cash Commitment Bonus*
Place a deposit in store. When the currency has been restocked, return to pick up your cash plus a bonus amount on us. If you choose this option, you’ll receive:
- A bonus $20* (if you spend $200 - $999)
- A bonus $50* (if you spend $1,000 - $2,999)
- A bonus $100* (if you spend $3,000 or more).
Option 2: Cash Commitment Voucher
Choose this option and you’ll receive a $20 Travel Money NZ voucher to use within 6 months. Simple.