1. The promoter is MasterCard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Ltd ("Promoter") of Level 3, MasterCard House, 136 Customs Street West, Auckland New Zealand.
2. This campaign commences on 31 October 2016 and closes on 31 December 2016 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period may be amended and extended if advised by further notice. Taking part in this campaign constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This incentive campaign is open to new and existing Multi-currency Cash Passport cardholders in New Zealand (“Eligible Entrant”). For every NZD $100 equivalent loaded or reloaded, in foreign currency by an Eligible Entrant onto their Cash Passport in-store or online during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Entrant will receive one entry into a draw to win either the major prize of NZD$10,000 to be loaded on the Prize winner’s Cash Passport or one of ten runner up prizes of NZD$1,000 to be loaded on the Prize winner’s Cash Passport (“Prize”). The total prize pool is valued at NZD$20,000.
4. Eligible Entrants must not be in breach of any terms and conditions of this campaign.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time. Decision of the Promoter is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Prize winners may be liable to declare the Prize for tax purposes. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any tax payable on the Prize. If any tax is payable on the Prize it is the sole responsibility of the Prize winners.
7. The Prize must be taken as stated. If a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated it will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable.
8. If the Prize is not available for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar theme and value and this will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
9. The Prize will be drawn on 10th January 2017, at MPMS, Level 6, 165 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060, Australia (“Draw”). The first Eligible Entrant drawn out will win the major prize of NZD$10,000. The next ten Eligible Entrants drawn out will each win the runner prize of NZD$1,000 each.
10. The Prize winners will be notified in writing by the Promoter within 2 weeks of Draw. The Prize winners must provide the Promoter with their details, Cash Passport card number and any other information required by the Promoter. If Prize Winners are not contactable within 1 week of Draw or does not accept the prize, the Promoter will re-draw for another winner.
11. The Prize winners’ names and other details may be used for promotions, marketing and publicity.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any delays in payment or errors due to factors outside of its reasonable control, including delays or errors in any system or load/reload transactions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all transactions and to determine whether a Prize winner has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of participating in this campaign or accepting the reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. You release and agree to keep the Promoter indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, our directors, employees, agents and representatives arising out of your entry in this campaign or any claim by a third party arising from an act or omission by you.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.